Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amy and Jake's Engagement!

Amy is my Roommate and Best Girlfriend! She is happily engaged to Jake, My boyfriend's (Andy) Brother. So these two are quite the pair. So much fun to photograph, we spent all day together and laughed the entire time. It was great!
We took a trip this weekend to Yellowstone National Park and were able to take some Engagement shots. The weather was nice and rainy so both the couple, and I were holding umbrellas most of the time. Which made for some quite interesting ways of taking the photographs. haha
This was my first session and I think it went pretty well if I do say so myself. Let me know what you think =)   http://simplyserenephotography.blogspot.com/
This first one is my personal favorite.
The Silly ones are their candid shots as requested and that's exactly how these two are.

















4 comments: